Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Pics - Hat and Nikes

Introducing my new "gear".


The hat was knit up in a hurry, but I'm already getting ideas for next seasons' hat. I want one with a cuff next year. This is my logo. Like I told Donald -- I'm branded, baby. I'm the real deal. :o) Hee hee.

It really doesn't mean anything other than I am a "K"nitter, and I am transitioning into a "R"unner. Clever, eh? No? And it IS quite warm.




I'm having trouble aligning my pictures.
But these are my new running shoes Donald got me. And in return he got a poem
"This is how I doos, Thanks for my new shoes, You're so sweet, You care about my feet"

My shoes -- "chillaxin" after our run tonight. They deserve it.

You can't see the pink outline, so I have kindly included pointers for you so that you can be fully informed.

1 comment:

  1. Any chance I could hit you up to make toboggans (or tuque if you're Canadian) for my multisport team? I would buy your supplies and of course, a fee for your sevice!

    ReplyDelete