Friday, March 13, 2009

Mid-way Pictures

Well, I had a miraculous recovery this afternoon. I just suddenly started feeling a lot better. Somebody must have been praying for me. I went out and did half of my week four work out. I decided not to push it. Although I felt pretty fine, and am even breathing much better now that I'm done. I did:
5 minute warm up
Jog 3 minutes
Walk 90 seconds
Jog 5 minutes
Walk 5 minutes
I took mid-way pictures. The angles are bit different as Donald took the first set, and I had to use the timer to take these of myself (I also had to crop Donald passed out on the couch out of them).
I see a small difference. Mostly just a little trimmer through the hips. Not as much as I would have hoped, but progress is progress no matter how small. I did weigh four pounds less at the doctor yesterday than I did back in November.














No comments:

Post a Comment