Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 5, Day THREEEEEEE

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the dreaded actual workout workout. This is it, this is trial by fire.

The TWENTY MINUTE jog. Can I do it? Will I survive? Or will I end up a crumpled pile at 0.8 miles????

I'm laughing at E -- he's living vicariously through my blog. Hahahahahaaaaa - Oh to be able to jog that coveted 0.7 miles! I do hope you get well soon -- I now know how much it STINKS to be benched because of an illness.

Well, I'm waiting on Donald to walk through the door so I can go out it. We have a party tonight, so I have to get out the door, do it, and back in and cleaned and ready in, well, less time than I actually have to do all that.

If I can get through those first 5 minutes, I'm just going to go until I can't go anymore. I will take my phone in case I need a mid-neighborhood scraping off of the pavement by Donald.

Wish me luck -- it's GO TIME.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And GO, I did. I went ONE and ONE HALF MILES. 20 minutes straight. YEAH!

I can do this after all! I'm 1/2 way to 5K

At this point, there's not much else to say. My victory speaks for itself.
(and I went up my biggest hill yet! woooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!)

1 comment: