Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 3, Day 3

Thank you Samantha and Erich for supporting me. I love you guys for loving me enough to care.


Week 3, Day 3


Friday, March 6, 2009





Brisk five minute warm-up walk followed by two repetitions of the following:





Run 90 seconds


Walk 90 seconds


Run 3 minutes


Walk 3 minutes





Today's Challenges:


Donald was late getting home, and it was almost dark when I got finished





Today's Motivations:


It's been three whole weeks, and my clothes are starting to fit like they used to





After the run:


I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I miss the cold weather. I already think it's much nicer in which to run.


I ran past the mysterious "lake" that's supposed to be hidden back in our neighborhood and it sounded like a million singing somethings -- tree frogs, insects, who knows. But it was beautiful. It did make me look even more forward to spring. I'm just not looking forward to the heat.





Otherwise, nothing new to report. Same old story for tonight. Next week..... uuuuuuuhhhhhh..... will I survive? I am really really really hoping to get back onto flat land for next week.





Here's my wall chart: 9 down, 18 to go -- I'm 1/3 of the way through (almost done with page one!)
I think at 4.5 weeks I'm going to take pictures of myself again to see if I can see a difference.

2 comments:

  1. Of course we love you...and I am so glad to see your loving yourself! That is super important and part of balancing this mad life. Now, go out there today and enjoy the sunshine!!

    Run girl run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this evening's events messed you up, but I hope it didn't put you too far into evening darkness, scared of being ogled by the small, balding, portly feller with sunglasses on after dark, sitting on one of the benches in the park...don't worry about him though, he's only interested in young boys. 5 minutes running sounds like an eternity to me, surely the good work and muscle training have made it seem a bit easier than it would have been before! Have I mentioned how svelte you are lookin'?
    Va va va, meow!!

    ReplyDelete