Thursday, March 19, 2009

Week What, Day Who?

Week What, Day Who?

I'm not sure. I did week four:

warm-up 5 min
Jog 3 min
Walk 90 sec
Jog 5 min
Walk 2.5 min
Jog 3 min
Walk 90 sec
Jog 5 minutes

It was painfully obvious to me how much ground I lost. But I did make it through. Barely. I did raise the roof and praise Jesus when I was finished.

I'm just one week behind. If I can do week four again on Sunday when I get back from my laaaadies retreat, then I can begin week five on Tuesday next week.

Does it ever get any easier? Will there ever be a time when running a mile seems like a piece of cake? Because I was dyin' out there today.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can say that as you get stronger and faster, you will cruise through the miles more easily...until then, it will hurt. AND, if you aspire to more distance or faster miles, you'll still hurt - but that pleasing sense of accomplishment stays with you!

    Love,

    E

    ReplyDelete